We are looking for a rockstar Office Manager who is excited to oversee our San Francisco office. With over 120+ employees in the office, this is an opportunity to make an impact on the day-to-day operations as well as help creatively further company culture.
In this role, you will have to pivot from both operational as well as strategic responsibilities with the goal of keeping the employees happy and the workplace running smoothly. As we continue to grow, there will be needs to scale our internal processes and systems as well as work on larger one-off projects to help us expand in a way that is true to our values.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that all guests have a positive experience when visiting the eero office
- Own the employee workplace experience in our San Francisco office (and more if we expand) including providing world-class support for all office-related needs
- Oversee the physical maintenance and condition of the office and ensure that it is always presentable and professional
- Project manage any and all office/facilities related projects including build-outs and expansion
- Interface with the building’s property management as well as all of our office service vendors to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (electricity, cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
- Manage all internal events with the help of the extended team such as happy hours, company celebrations, company-wide team building, etc.
- Maintain all workplace safety programs and policies
- Drive initiatives to increase productivity in the office including but not limited to ergonomic evaluations or quiet spaces in the office
- Partner with Accounting/Finance teams on vendor contracts and invoices
- Work closely with the Office Coordinator and the Head of Culinary Program
- Serve as a utility person and help out where necessary
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Is willing to wear multiple hats and thrives in chaotic or often ambiguous situations
- Is personable, dependable, hardworking and loves to work in a collaborative environment with people who also exhibit these qualities
- Is self motivated and able to adapt quickly to change
- Embodies the attitude that no task is too small if it aids in the improvement of the company and morale
- Is proficient with MS Office
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.