Forward Networks is looking for a UI engineer to help us build a cutting-edge web application that our enterprise customers will use to usher in the next generation of large-scale computer networking. In this position, you will have the opportunity to use the latest web technologies to build a beautiful, highly-interactive, single-page web application that will have a major impact on the success of our product platform.
- Comfortable with debugging and profiling web apps in the browser
- Care about code quality, visual design, and UX
- 5+ Years of professional front end engineering experience
Nice to Haves
- Mastery of CSS and HTML
- Comfortable working directly with Web APIs and the DOM
- Experience with one or more of the major front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
- Experience with single-page applications
- Can work with backend engineers to help define RESTful APIs
- A good eye for visual design; you get annoyed when things aren't pixel perfect
- Knowledge of patterns and best practices related to interaction design, information architecture, functional layout, and working with data
- Comfortable with version control, continuous integration, and code reviews
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and full healthcare plans.