At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to tackle hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Greylock, Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll be an instrumental part of the sales team at Blend. You will use strong technical skills and a proven sales aptitude to provide product demonstrations to customers and prospects, support the sales team on calls, and effectively communicate the features, capabilities and benefits of Blend. You’ll work with customers across the country to define requirements and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process.
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Craft and deliver Blend product demonstrations to customers and prospects remotely, on-site, and at field events
- Engage with customers on sales calls to understand their requirements and communicate the technical value of Blend
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers throughout the sales cycle
- Work with the sales team to create technical proposals and presentations for customer meetings
- Build and deliver tutorials and trainings for customers, both remotely and on-site
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering and Product teams
- 5+ years in a similar client-facing role at an enterprise software company
- World-class communication and demonstration skills; experience and confidence providing information to highly skilled audiences such as C-level executives
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to build materials and presentations using a variety of tools such as powerpoint and keynote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, Econ, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar analytical field
- Up to 50% travel may be required
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in the lending or mortgage industries
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM tool
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.