Crunchbase is the destination for learning about companies, discovering investments and industry trends, and finding news about hundreds of thousands of public and private companies globally. From startups to Fortune 500s, Crunchbase provides a depth and breadth of knowledge that ensures its data is recognized as the primary source of business information by millions of users globally.
The Crunchbase Content team is in search of two meticulous college students to join our Content Internship program and contribute to ongoing data quality projects. This is an incredible opportunity to join one of our longest-serving teams on the front-line of company intelligence through a paid, part-time Spring internship.
Content at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase dataset is constantly expanding through contributions from the public, partners, our Venture Partner Program, and from our team. The Content team at Crunchbase maintains the accuracy and accelerates the growth of the Crunchbase dataset through moderation and validation.
As a Crunchbase Content Intern you will:
• Contribute to the team responsible for the integrity and strength of the Crunchbase dataset
• Conduct online research on companies and venture investments to add to to the Crunchbase dataset
• Review and analyze contributions from our users, venture capital partners and data teams
• Surface and correct missing and inaccurate data
• Develop projects and methods that facilitate data cleanup
• Manage relationships and projects with outsourced data teams
• Curate the Crunchbase Daily newsletter reaching over 320,000 subscribers each day
• Candidates must currently be enrolled in a college or university in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Ability to commute to our San Francisco offices once a week
• Self-motivated, action-oriented personality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills -- speaking to internal executives and external partners comes with ease
• Incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft
• Incredible attention to detail
• Experience with Google Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel is a plus (pivot tables, table lookups, etc.)
• Experience working with SQL is a plus
What Crunchbase Offers
• Daily catered lunches and Friday dinners
• Company and team offsites, retreats, events and happy hours
• Prime location in the SoMa district of SF, near CalTrain, BART and Muni stops
• A collaborative team of creative, bright coworkers
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Crunchbase.