Do you have Business Technology or Digital projects experience from a top-tier consulting firm? Then this role is for you!
In this role you will work with the key stakeholders at one of the largest telecom groups in the world, developing global technology initiatives and projects and participating in their execution. You will liaise with Strategy and Technology teams all over VimpelCom's footprint, contributing to the success of our global digitalization program.
As a key member in HQ-based Technology team, the Strategy Planning Manager will be involved in the following activities:
- Technology strategy definition and implementation
- Coordinate activities around key technology projects (such as Engagements platforms launch, BSS stack, Big Data etc.)
- Take part in defining the technology budget support in managing the organization, including headcount plans, etc.
- Prepare and run executive meetings
- Interact with senior stakeholders both in HQ and in Operating companies
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at VimpelCom.