We are looking for a hard-working, quick learner for a paid internship. The right candidate is willing to be challenged and play an important role in the Marketing team’s day-to-day activities.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop social content; monitor & engage across Twitter & LinkedIn
- Assist in creating content and event management
- Market research
- Utilize Hubspot & Salesforce to assist with demand generation, email campaigns, and content development
- Assist with other office-related projects as requested
Qualifications and Requirement
- College student or recent graduate in related field. Given the broad set of responsibilities, the most important qualities a candidate can have are resourcefulness and strong communication skills. Additionally, strong technical aptitude and the ability to become adept at new marketing technologies is important. Intern will work in our Cupertino headquarters. The ideal candidate will be a reliable, goal-oriented, organized, and personable individual who learns quickly.
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- CRM/Marketing Automation/Email Marketing experience a plus
- Proficient in multiple social media platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Wordpress, and other marketing tools a plus
- Strong writing skills
Compensation: Depending on experience