GRANA is a fashion e-commerce start-up based and operated from Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price. And have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.
Now (not to brag but), we are growing quite fast. And we need good and talented people to join us. Now.
That’s why we have this role. We are looking for an amazing Full-Time Retail Assistant to work in one of our Hong Kong Fitting Rooms.
We’ll be selling what we do best: basics made from the best fabrics from around the world. Peruvian Pima cotton t-shirts, Japanese denim jeans, Chinese silk tops, Mongolian cashmere sweaters, Irish linen shirts, and more.
What do we need from you?
The Retail Assistant will report to the Fitting Room Manager in running the daily operations of the store.
The role requires a high level of customer interaction, meaning you should love working with customers and bring your amazing selling skills along with you. Most importantly, we want someone who is ready to integrate with a dynamic team tackling the new opportunities and challenges that we encounter daily as we work to change the face of the retail industry.
- Greeting customers who enter the Fitting Room
- Being involved in stock control and management
- Guiding customers through their product discovery and purchase journey
- Answering queries from walk-in customers and on the phone
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Fitting Room Manager
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Receiving and storing the delivery of new stock
- Keeping up to speed with new fabrics and styles offered
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
SO... WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? YOU MUST BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Can quickly solve problems for customers with the GRANA personality
- Is very outgoing and comfortable on the phone and face to face with customers
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial and start-up culture
- Is fun, creative, and knows how to seize the moment
- Has 1+ years within a retail environment, showroom or fashion brand (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Has a passion for styling and /or fashion industry
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a big plus
- Is a team player and likes to work hard to achieve results
- Keeps up to date with the new fabrics and styles we offer
- Now it’s on you – want to join our team?
- Contact us. We love meeting cool new people and, even more, welcoming them to the GRANA team.
Now it’s on you – want to join our team?
Contact us. We love meeting cool new people and, even more, welcoming them to the Grana team.