Grana.com is a newly funded fashion internet start-up based and operated from Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price and have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.We sell the essentials made with the best fabrics from around the world. Peruvian Pima cotton t-shirts, Japanese denim jeans, Chinese silk shirts, Mongolian cashmere sweaters, French poplin shirts and more. Now (not to brag but), we’re growing quite fast and we need talented people to join us. Fast.
We need a UI/UX Designer to join our creative team to help support our Art Director and design team in all web-based projects.
- Develop designs across all web-based mediums: website, landing pages, online ads, advertisements, seasonal style guides, and infographics.
- Work closely with our Art Director and Tech team to design, develop, and update our website
- Analyse, brief, and execute web projects meticulously from beginning to end
- Conduct research via focus groups and usability tests
- Translate UX specifications and business requirements into clean, simple design
- Develop detailed graphical user interface templates and style guides
- Act as design liaison between cross-functional teams Generate new and creative ideas to bring the Grana brand to life
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic/Web Design or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience building various web projects on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Proficient in software such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, prototyping tools, etc.
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS is favourable
- A good understanding of analytics, metrics, tracking, and A/B testing
- You need to enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and start-up culture
- Have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment
- Comfortable with communicating your ideas effectively with all stakeholders within the company
- Immediate availability preferred
- Available to work in Hong Kong with a working visa preferable
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world; that objective starts from within as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual way of doing business, we care about finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
So now it’s on you - do you have what it takes? If so, we’d love to hear from you.