As a Support Specialist at BoomTown, you know the importance of creating an amazing experience for our clients as you help them navigate our software. In this role, you’ll work with other Support Specialists to deliver timely, accurate and professional support to all our clients through a variety of contact methods, including phone and email. Support Specialists are the primary point of contact for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a personable, patient, composed, customer-focused and tech minded individual who has a positive attitude and is eager to learn. Extremely strong communication skills (written and verbal) are critical to this role. If you love people and problem solving and want to start a client focused career, this is the opportunity for you!
The shift will be M-F, 11-8pm with an occasional weekend shift.
Please do not apply to this position if you are unable to work a flexible schedule.
- Acquire, maintain and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the BoomTown platform.
- Build rapport with the many real estate agents, office managers, brokers, and loan officers who use our platform every day by providing clear, comprehensive, accurate, friendly and timely resolution to their inquiries using a variety of contact methods, including phone and email.
- Research, route and respond to client inquiries using an online support ticketing system.
- You’ll be responsible for the initial response and resolution of all lower-level requests and the routing of tickets that require additional high-level technical support.
- Act as a key resource for internal teams on system functionality.
- Advocate on the client’s behalf to continually provide an amazing experience
We’d like to speak with you if you have:
- 1+ years relevant customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine passion for solving customer issues.
- A natural aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Excellent time management skills and are able to multi-task effectively.
- A love for troubleshooting and technology.
- An understanding of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
BoomTown offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Life in Charleston, SC…one of the best cities in America!