Do you want to help empower international student mobility? Join Uniplaces as we build the most trusted global brand for students. We’re looking for creative and proactive students to become part of the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme and reach out to students at their university and worldwide. Spread the Uniplaces word by representing our brand online and offline at your campus and around your city. This is a chance to develop your potential and gain first-hand experience in marketing and sales by joining one of the most successful and young startups in Europe – and to earn special rewards for your achievements!
- As a Uniplaces Ambassador your main role is to help students find accommodation online and offline
- Represent the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme at official events and meetings
- Challenge yourself to achieve new weekly goals and work closely together with other ambassadors to reach higher results
- Support Uniplaces in its collaboration with relevant stakeholders and partnering with the best brands to make student life easier
- Raise brand awareness by sharing Uniplaces content through all available channels (Facebook, Uniplaces Blog) and coverage on student-targeted media
- Record all your activities through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance
- Attend, plan and host events for students at your university
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!)
- Able to work autonomously within time constraints
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities
- Results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results
- Passion for sales, marketing, branding, partnerships and more
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible.
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business
- Access to our exclusive Uniplaces Ambassador Programme
- Regular support and mentoring from senior member of the Uniplaces team
- Special rewards for helping students find accommodation as well as mastering other challenges
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Uniplaces.