Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
In addition to ranking Aronson as one of the top 50 nationally recognized accounting firms, the Washington Business Journal has also named Aronson as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Washington metro area six times. Aronson is ranked as a top 100 national firm by Accounting Today and also by INSIDE Public Accounting, who has named Aronson as one of their “Best of the Best.”
Aronson LLC has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to join our Assurance Practice. Our Executive Assistants help our partners operate efficiently and effectively, requiring regular interaction with external and internal clients and stakeholders.
· Utilizing strong organizational skills and administrative experience, you will provide partners and managers with important information they need to make engagement-specific decisions, often under time constraints
· Provide diverse administrative services to multiple partners and managers and facilitate client-partner interaction
· Administrative duties including, but not limited to: maintaining client records (electronic and paper formats), scheduling meetings with clients, coordinating Partners’ calendars and responding to routine correspondence in a timely manner
· Assist with billing and receivables including collection calls on past due accounts
· Order meals for client and group meetings and events
· Collaborate with other Executive Assistants and provide cross-departmental support
· Other duties as assigned
· 2 plus years of hands on experience supporting the executive level
· Maturity, poise and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
· The ability to uphold Aronson’s standards of excellence in client service and professionalism
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required. Salesforce and other CRM experience is a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Aronson.