Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson has an immediate opening for a Marketing/Events Coordinator to join our team.
- Develop and execute internal and external events both at Aronson’s office and at the off-site spaces to create unique experiences for Aronson team members and clients and prospects.
- Source, negotiate and manage off-site space contracts.
- Source and manage relationships with vendors for food and beverage, audio and visual equipment, entertainment, photography, etc. Propose ideas for theming/decoration to meet quality and company expectations.
- Work with marketing team and outside graphic design and print vendors to map out a consistent print plan - specifically, creating and designing event/conference collateral, including save the date, invitation, speaker booklets, attendee lists, agenda and any other marketing material.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate events and messaging so it is timed and released to effectively promote events.
- Assist with managing onsite events to include check in, , give-away set up, branding of the room, deliveries, A/V, seating charts, load in/out, etc.
- Prepare name-tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Help to document activities prior to and during the events for internal and external communications.
- Coordinate tradeshows and special events, setting up the Firm’s booth and tabletop exhibits as needed.
- Develop themes and determine collateral, signage and other needs for tradeshow positioning.
- Respond to all event-related emails in a timely manner.
- Serve as main contact with internal and external clients to ensure that all are fully informed and given the highest level of service.
- Some travel may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· BA/BS Degree (Communications, Hospitality, Business, Marketing or a related industry)
· Minimum of two years’ work experience in marketing/events
· Spreadsheet and database software for mailing/emailing /faxing
· Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
· Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Aronson.