Edible Arrangements - Colorado
We are currently hiring for fulll time Store Manager. As a Store Manager, your Edible Arrangements store will be an important part of the local community. You'll ensure your Fruit Experts make connections with the Guests they interact with every day. You'll lead your store's overall operations, Guest Experience, sales performance and execution of Brand Excellence. You will be accountable for maximizing the sales and profits of the store while providing exceptional levels of Guest Service, product quality developing strong relationships with not only your staff but also within the local business community.
- Strive for the ultimate in-store and telephone Guest Service experiences and impressions.
- Maintain excellent Guest Service metrics.
- Educate and promotes Edible Arrangements products and services to the local community and store Guests.
- Motivate and mentor employees on providing Guests with product suggestions and
- Train store staff to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
- Ensure stores have adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring and training practices to ensure quality of store staff.
- Motivate staff to achieve store sales goals and other operational and marketing goals.
- Manage staff and all day to day responsibilities of the store
- Manage P & L to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain impeccable Edible Arrangements franchise system standards.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in all store functions.
- Regulate the ordering of supplies in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations and the overall operations of the store.
- Follow all food safety, cash handling, operation procedures, and policies and ensure that store employees are in compliance.
- Create a store plan that supports the execution of corporate initiatives to achieve both operational and business results.
- Responsible for the local store marketing plan creation, implementation and success.
- Ensure that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are consistently met and exceeded.
- Solicits Guest feedback to understand their needs and the needs of the local community.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience managing others, preferably in a retail sales or restaurant environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to manage store operations independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Ability to achieve service levels and meet set goals at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven Guest Service skills.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift.
- Good math and money handling skills.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude.
- Valid State Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- $13.00 - $16.00 per hour, DOE
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at Edible Arrangements Colorado