IMPORTANT: To apply, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "APPLY" button to fill out the form. We will not accept any applications via email or the contact page.
Razz Interactive is a Miami & Los Angeles based technology and creative agency focused on all things digital. Razz is made up of a small team of passionate people in love with design, social and the power of technology. We’re a young and rapidly growing company with a project list that includes brands like Universal Music, Wood Partners, Corona, Dunkin’ Donuts, Pepsi, DreamWorks “The Croods” and more.
In this position, we offer a growth potential that’s hard to match and guarantee you'll learn and be challenged in ways you never thought of.
The Copywriter is an imaginative storyteller who works closely with the creative director, designers and account management team to conceive and create concepts for interactive & print marketing media (including websites, banner advertisements, collateral and other marketing initiatives). Working in the Creative department, the Copywriter is a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions. They are confident in their abilities and believe in the writing they produce, and they can represent the writer’s (and reader’s) perspective in work sessions and review.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write clear, concise, and conversational copy. Short-form (digital banners and social posts), long-form (email and blog), and everything in between.
- Develops ideas for multiple client and in-house projects, including websites, sales presentations, digital ads, print ads, direct mail, campaigns, venue signage, brochures, and more.
- Writes copy that reflects the brand voice, personality and positioning. As needed, evaluates, edits, enhances and maintains copy to ensure consistency across all channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to come up with creative solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and reviewers to keep the brand voice consistent.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to create copy (in English) for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries, with 3+ years of experience (1+ years in advertising, direct marketing or related agency environment)
- The ideal candidate reacts positively to changing demands and aggressive deadlines because you get excited by fast paced projects
- Has an appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements. Words and designs must work together.
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills. Must have attention to small details in both copy decks and designs.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience with tools like: Google Docs, Asana, Slack, WordPress, and other related systems are a huge plus.
- We offer all major Holidays off, sick days, vacation days and unlimited coffee, tea, and snacks!
- We provide an environment that welcomes collaboration not only on projects but in shaping internal practices
- Salary varies depending on experience
- Medical benefits after completing a probationary period
- Please provide your salary requirements with your job application
- Office located in Downtown Miami / Brickell area. Must be willing to work from our office. (company paid monthly parking pass – if needed)
Principals only. Recruiters, please do NOT contact us.