Ceros is the world’s leading collaborative design platform. We empower designers and marketers to create beautiful interactive content experiences, all without the need to write code or test in all those pesky browsers.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Red Bull, Michael Kors, Dropbox, Datapipe, Dallas Cowboys, Geometry, NBC, WSJ, Mashable, Uniqlo, Newscred, Contently.
We are a well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Sigma Prime, Starvest Partners, Greycroft and Mark Cuban.
Act as the front line of support for a rapidly-growing software startup. You will help clients all around the globe learn to thrive in the Ceros platform via live chat, email and teleconference.
- Act as front-line triage for incoming support requests
- Answer technical questions from clients and teammates via live chat and email
- Work side-by-side with clients in the Ceros platform to help achieve their project goals
- Escalate advanced questions or issues through appropriate channels
- Identify opportunities for client training and development
- Become an expert on Ceros and stay up to date on new features
- Identify and report product improvement ideas from clients
- Perform other operational and administrative support as requested by the business
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly
- Excellent communication, typing and grammar skills
- Experience working in common design programs such as InDesign and PhotoShop
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with cloud-based design tools a plus
- Experience working in Ceros even better!
- Relentless passion and contagious enthusiasm
Some additional Key things to know
- This is a New York City based role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Stock Options
- Premium healthcare
- Macbook Air
- Unlimited vacation days