The QA Lead position is a challenging role that works alongside the QA leadership team representing them at country level. The QA Lead works with the local QA and development teams contributing to test improvements and takes an active role on projects making a real difference to product quality levels.
- Works with the Head of QA & IT Testing and Test Leads to bring though test process improvements across the development lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of QA/Testing processes that integrate into the functional and non-functional testing activities
- Coordinate the country adoption, integration and administration of testing initiatives
- Work alongside development teams to ensure adoption of QA processes and provide support/coaching as required
- Coordinates resource demands and local recruitment for QA positions
- Additionally performs regular QA duties on projects (at least 50%)
- Good experience of advising and influencing QA/development teams regarding the testing process
- Comprehensive understanding of iterative development practices and methodologies (Agile/SCRUM)
- Good level of understanding of a variety of testing methodologies including BDD, (A)TDD, Risk based testing
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken communications
- Exposure to financial systems
- Familiar with continuous delivery (CD) operations
- Any ISTQB/CTAL certification is highly regarded
Other jobs at 4Finance IT
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at 4Finance IT.