Work: Plan and execute the complete email marketing strategy
Skills: Email campaign conceptualization, creation, deployment and measurement. Develop engaging email content. Photoshop and HTML/CSS are a bonus. Excellent English language skills to write and proofread email copy. Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Email campaign conceptualization, creation, deployment and measurement. Both promotional and transactional Emails.
- Develop engaging email content and also landing page development in some cases.
- To build an expert level understanding of the top email marketing platforms including MailChimp, net core, adobe marketing cloud etc.
- Manage domain and IP reputation for mail inboxing and ensuring delivery to primary inbox when required.
- Business impact through this channel will be your key KPI.
- You will be closely working with the content, design and development team to coordinate designing of templates, content creation, landing page development, integration of code etc.
- Make changes to existing email templates and designs or make new ones of a basic format using Photoshop, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- Review email marketing campaign metrics and proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the email marketing campaign. Increase new email subscription sign ups
- Plan engagement for the entire lifecycle of a customer. Manage daily/weekly/monthly reporting for all email marketing activities
- List segmentation based on advanced analytics and customer profiling. Measure performance of each email marketing campaign
What we require:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Graduate, preferably from a tier one college
- Ability to work in a high speed environment without compromising on quality
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Grofers.