StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
We review every pair of sneakers sold on StockX for authenticity in person to keep both buyers and sellers safe during every step of the transaction. StockX also offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news.
What We're Looking For In A Customer Service Representative
- Serve as the primary contact between the customer and the company, providing real-time service through e-mail and chat communication
- Identify, assess and prioritize customers’ needs
- Effectively manage a high volume of incoming customer inquiries
- Handle complaints, provide solutions and alternatives within the appropriate time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Respond with a sense of urgency to every customer, every time
- Maintain complete professionalism with every customer, even level ten hypebeasts
- Proactively listen to the StockX community for opportunities on how to improve the customer experience and be able to communicate them back to the appropriate internal team
- 1-2 years of customer service or related experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to be flexible and work non-traditional hours
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in making independent decisions
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Can explain why a pair of sneakers with a manufacturing defect may still be considered deadstock
- Must live in the Detroit area or be willing and able to relocate
- Must be a sneakerhead
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at StockX.