SalesLoft is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated Client Support Agent to ensure our growing client base is “Happy Lofting” with prompt support and a personal touch. This role is ideal for those that are true problem solvers, champions of customer success and an expert at handling technical issues in an approachable and understandable fashion. Is that YOU?
- Prioritizing customer experience above all else. (They are why we're here!)
- Become a SalesLoft product expert in 30 days through training.
- Provide client assistance via Zendesk Ticketing and Zopim live chat.
- Investigate, isolate and diagnose problems.
- Determine and implement solutions effectively.
- Create and communicate action plans to the customer.
- Provide technical support calls as needed.
- Maintain and update the knowledge base and idea base weekly.
- Analyze reports on support metrics to drive success.
- Provide training and mentor others on the team.
- As SalesLoft is a startup, you’ll most likely be asked to do other tasks, too, while working closely with our Client Success team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer support experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in troubleshooting computer software, networks and operating systems. Knowledge and/or experience with SalesLoft and Salesforce a plus.
- Experience supporting customers thru a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone.
Finally, why work here instead of somewhere else? Good question :]
- You will be a part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will experience joining at a high-growth/high-traction inflection point, as we have gone from $200,000 ARR and 30 clients in January to $4.7 million ARR and 750+ clients in December 2014.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- We pay well, but probably won't be your highest offer.
- With that said, you will grow more than you would anywhere else.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Salesloft.