CSG Solutions is seeking the immediate hire for a Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst in the Northern Virginia area.
- A high school degree with no less than fifteen (15) years of experience; or a Bachelor’s degree with no less than seven (7) years of experience.
- Possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Possess at least five (5) years of experience in and knowledge of national level intelligence interagency work, to include structure and organizational knowledge of agencies such as NSA, CIA, and DIA.
- Possess at least four (4) years of experience and knowledge of current analytic trends as they pertain to US participation in Counterterrorism.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience and knowledge of analytic tools developed within the last five (5) years. Knowledge of and familiarization with tools shall include: Analyst Notebook, CRISS CROSS, classified message databases, Google Earth, IC Reach, and other commercial-off-the-shelf software tools.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical tools developed within the last five (5) years for intelligence, threat analysis, SIGINT metadata analysis, and forecasting methodologies.
- Have at least four (4) years of experience providing intelligence briefings to management equivalent to a Colonel 06 or GS-15 or higher.
- The Contractor shall have at least three (3) years of experience writing finished intelligence assessment papers and/or briefings.
- Possess at least three (3) years of experience and knowledge in the area of asynchronous warfare.
- Expertise outside of the Middle East and North Africa.
- Contractor shall be deployable.
Preferred but not required:
- ASOT qualification.
- Current DoD Strategic de-briefer course completion.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CSG Solutions.