An amazing opportunity has presented itself within our LinkedIn operation in Dublin. As Sales Manager for our Small to Medium Business the successful candidate will oversee a rapidly expanding inside sales organization focused on growing LinkedIn's most valuable relationships within the corporate market place and further growing our footprint of accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and will be an over-achiever who wants to be part of a winning team in a dynamic, growing organization. The ideal candidate should have sales management experience at world-class companies and experience in winning new accounts and territory growth. Experience in recruitment technology or a recruitment business would be beneficial. The candidate should also display a true passion for leadership and his/her ability to demonstrate a contagious appetite for professional development is a must!
At LinkedIn, leadership represents the ability to inspire others to achieve a shared objective whist maintain the ability to walk the walk on our culture and values.
- To directly manage a growing team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers focused on new business development within the Corporate Industry
- To provide sales mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities to manage and close revenue
- To grow the team and to constantly build a talent pipeline
- To further enhance and add value to the existing Regional Management Team
- To encourage high standards and professional ethics
- To work effectively with cross functional partners e.g. Sales Development and Marketing
- To develop scalable sales processes and procedures that helps define the corporate sales playbook for the Benelux region
- To accurately forecast new business revenues
- To constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, strategy and planning
- To own the go to market strategy in terms of new client acquisition
- To devise tactics and strategies to build close relationships with LinkedIn’s prospects and customers at scale
- To focus on client success in order to build up a pool of customers that will serve as references for sales and marketing purposes
- To be able to map the French market and to ensure we have an appropriate strategy for customer growth and retention
- To work with the marketing teams to devise & implement marketing and lead nurturing programs
- To lead from the front and provide ongoing coaching and support across teams
Strengthen the Company
- To develop and circulate a set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- To listen to the needs of the market and share the learning internally with both the Product and Marketing teams
- To be proactive about solving problems (even if it’s outside of your area)
- To be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- To do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- To travel to outside offices to learn and develop your own skills as a leader and coach
- Proven sales management experience in software or services
- Directly managed individual sales reps as well as team leads
- Fluency in Swedish & English
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong sales process discipline
- Exposure to high growth sales organizations; startup experience in SaaS environments and subscription based sales models desirable
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.