Manager, Business Development - Sales Solutions
The Manager, Business Development will evaluate, execute and manage strategic partnerships to support the success of LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions business line while working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams. The Manager, Business Development will also analyze new market opportunities that could be unlocked via partnerships and provide recommendations. The role requires a high level of independence, execution and collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend partnership opportunities for LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions business
- Negotiate partnership agreements working with the Legal team, which includes collaborating with cross functional-teams and execs to drive to decisions and commitment on deal points
- Optimize and scale partnerships on an ongoing basis to deliver against key success metrics and drive impact to the business
- Conduct business analyses, working across the organization as needed, to understand, inform and influence strategic priorities
- Manage relationship between LinkedIn and prospective partners
- BS/BA degree
4 plus years of work experience
- MBA preferred
- 5 years or more of work experience
- Experience in the consumer or enterprise technology industries
- Exposure to managing partnerships and deal negotiation
- Experience in some type of analytical role, e.g. top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, corporate M&A/corporate strategy, or business operations
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an entrepreneurial setting within small teams, working independently across multiple groups in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with strong analytical and business and financial modeling skills
- Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to deliver presentations
- Excellent project and deal management capabilities
Passion for LinkedIn’s products: Interest and excitement about LinkedIn’s products, especially for the Sales Solutions business. Ability to understand LinkedIn’s products, as well as think strategically about how products can be leveraged by 3rd parties to create compelling new experiences for LinkedIn’s members and customers
Strategic thinking: Ability to develop strategy for growing and optimizing partner programs, tied to impact on major business goals
Creative problem solving: Continually find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
Ownership mentality: Take responsibility for one’s actions and for outcomes related to one’s decisions. Passionate about the success of LinkedIn’s members, customers, partners and business
Leadership: High energy and motivation, and leads by example. Willing to take on challenges to grow the business. Helps create a positive working environment.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.