LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Engineering Recruiting team. As a Technical Recruiter, you will identify, screen and produce qualified candidates for existing requisitions. The scope of this role ranges from cold calling and networking via telephone and other means, to conducting in-person interviews to gauge a candidate’s technical acumen and intangible skills. Responsibilities
- Use analytics, operations and strategy to attract key talent for your searches
- Make recommendations for recruitment strategy and the use of LinkedIn products and tools
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities at LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Deliver feedback on LinkedIn tools to LinkedIn product team members for product improvements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting or sourcing
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or sourcing
- 2+ years recruiting for software development roles
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for HR and managing an applicant tracking system
- Understanding of learning and development, HR business partners, compensation and benefits, recruiting, talent management, talent operations and analytics and HRIT
- Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
- Possess a strong client-focused attitude and aptitude
- Ability to build a robust network of top talent by gaining market intelligence
- Ability to partner with recruiters and members of the Talent Acquisition Organization
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels
- LinkedIn Certified Professional - Recruiter certification
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.