2017 MBA Intern, Product Marketing, Careers
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream internship? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Careers Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Intern to build out our performance marketing channels as well as refine our talent marketplace product strategy. These initiatives will help people find amazing jobs, and in turn create value for our LinkedIn Talent Solutions customers (representing over $2B in revenue).
This position sits within the Consumer Marketing team (formerly Member Marketing and Communications) that is responsible for driving reach and engagement with LinkedIn’s global audience of 400M+ members.
If successful, you will have helped millions of members to get jobs each year.
Develop recommendations on modifications and additions to our performance marketing initiatives
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing operations to implement new performance marketing channels
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, market research, designers, business operations, and business development to explore, analyze, and recommend specific strategies where we have the opportunities to help job seekers.
- Tackle ambiguous problems, using a blend of creative and analytical thinking, to ultimately make actionable recommendations.
Work with product and research teams to validate these strategies
- Develop marketing materials to bring these products to market
- A student currently enrolled in an MBA program and returning for your final term or year following the summer internship.
BA/BS degree or equivalent years of field related experience
- Students must have the ability to participate in an 11-12 week summer internship program
- Consulting, finance, or other strategic or quantitative experience
- A compelling communication and writing style that brings consumer internet products to life
- Experience analyzing complex data sets and performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Translating strategic findings into actionable product recommendations and marketing initiatives
- Ability to effectively represent audience voice with product counterparts
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.