You own the responsibility of technical and customer amenity skills to provide support for our innovative subscription customers across globe
You will be responsible for performing exploration and troubleshooting to resolve challenging customer issues efficiently within turnaround time
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent, from a premier institute.
2. Excellent verbal and written skills, strong in documentation.
3. 1-3 years of MySQL/Linux experience in the enterprise sector social networking domain, with outstanding Web application skills.
4. Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation.
5. Ability to work with conflicting priorities, own initiative’s, and maintain a customer-centric focus by building tremendous customer momentum and buzz in the market.
6. Tier 1 customer support experience supporting web-based software platforms and experience working with large enterprises based out of US/Asia.
7. Operational support experience - ability to capture the user environment during troubleshooting, turn on features by software configuration, and work towards speedy and accurate resolutions for client issues.