A Project Manager at Aptus Health serves as the project owner and is ultimately responsible for the successful development, implementation and delivery of each campaign.
The successful Project Manager will combine an intense will to succeed with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and with sharp attention to detail.
A background in project management is a must.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensuring projects in development are on budget, in scope and on time
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity in databases and updating all relevant teams with scope, budget and timeline changes
- Willingness to support and work at odd hours to support different geographies as and when required
- Collaborating with the Account Management and Tech Ops team to ensure all projects are developed for the best end user experience
- Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development and production teams
- Responsible for project trafficking through the development lifecycle including editorial, creative and QA
- Preparing documents for Medical Legal submissions
- Contracting and invoicing