This role as a Database Marketing Analyst position will be responsible for creating customer segments for International Direct Marketing campaigns using the Campaign management tool Unica. The person should be proficient with the use of databases and SQL coding and further with segmentation logics and campaign and data management in general. Attention to detail and ability to work creatively even under time pressure are valuable
This position is located in Prague and has a requirement to work on site at our client eBays office.
The primary role of the Database Marketing Analyst is to…
• create user segments for International Direct Marketing campaigns in the campaign management tool Unica
• program SQL queries (using Teradata or Unica)
• provide Marketing campaign analysis
• make recommendations and give advice for further targeting possibilities
• escalate and manage potential technical problems
• correspond with international stakeholders (Asia, Europe, US, Australia)
• Writing data selection scripts using Unica and Teradata SQL.
• Independently execute medium complexity DBM campaigns, higher complexity under supervision
• Setting up sensitive incentive offers
• Optimize data selection processes.
• Query optimization.
• Responsible for unit testing and general high quality of output.
• Provide support to both clients and internal teams.
• Database Programming
• Analytical Ability
• Testing and Quality Assurance
• Undergraduate degree with minimum 2 years work experience in Database Marketing, data analysis or Direct Marketing) or a customer analytics environment.
• Excellent SQL knowledge and hands-on experience is required
• Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
• Experience with any of the software Unica ‘Affinium Campaign’, SPSS, SAS or Business Objects is a big plus
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a commitment to meeting project deadlines
• Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Work hard, manage work under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, and do not desire or require close supervision
Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zeta Interactive.