Zeta is seeking a proactive and efficient Office Manager to ensure smooth running of the local office. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, and enjoys the feeling of helping others. The Office Manager should enjoy and feel comfortable interfacing with people of highly varied business and cultural backgrounds.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the entire office space including work space allocation.
- Manage the reception desk.
- Manage all vendors including those related to supply & food delivery, office equipment, cleaning and facilities.
- Order office supplies, snacks and beverages on a weekly basis.
- Partner with Human Resources and IT to ensure all new employees are set up in a workspace on their first day.
- Coordinate catering for departmental lunches & non-executive meetings.
- Serve as primary contact for building management.
- May have to perform heavy lifting.
Basic Qualifications of the Office Manager:
- 2+ years’ minimum of experience in a customer-facing or office management role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing an office and coordinating an office move strongly desired.
- Work experience in hospitality and customer service highly preferred.
- Experience supervising staff such as front desk and receptionist personnel preferred.
Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.