This role is a night position on a 12 hour shift. The schedule is: Thurs-Saturday alternating Wed 6:45pm to 7:15am
This is a full time, benefits eligbile position.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will be handling and inspecting lenses with a focus on quality. Each product made will need to be reviewed in accordance to quality standards and guidelines. During the process the incumbent will be loading and/or unloading racks and product. Other tasks involve cleaning, organizing and other miscellaneous duties as assigned. Candidate must be self-motivated, take direction, and do what needs to be done to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
This is a clean room environment requiring that each person wears proper clean room garments and shoes. There are no drinks or food allowed in the room at any time. Leaving the clean room will be extremely limited and operators can expect to stand up to 100% of their time within the clean room. In this role, the Machine Operator will be required to rotate into Production as needed. This position would require weekend availability and the ability to rotate shifts as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Quality Control and Quality Inspection experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform visual inspections for cosmetic defects per inspection criteria.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be good with numbers and capable of writing legibly to fulfill documentation of production quantities on work orders. Recording numbers and completing paperwork accurately is important.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and assist co-workers in various roles within the manufacturing department.
- Ability to pass lenses inspection training as required.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, including prioritization of work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Behavioral competency Requirements
Managing and measuring work
Drive for results
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Some travel may be required between Revision facilities.
Revision Military provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revision Military complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training