Job Title: Project Manager, Impax Taiwan Operations
Reports to: Director of Project Management, Operations
Job Summary: The Project Manager, Operations is responsible for establishing and leading cross functional strategic initiatives in support of the Global Operations’ operating platform, such as product commercialization/transfer, clinical and commercial technology transfer. The incumbent ensures that all projects follow good Project Management methodologies and practices such as established clear scopes and deliverables, project schedule, reporting, manage stakeholders’ expectations and clear accountability to meet the overall program goals.
Key responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Manage multi-disciplinary project execution with the development of clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefits.
- Lead functional stakeholders in defining costs, risks, and schedule impact of Tech Transfer / Product Launch.
- Accountable for defining, leading, and delivering results for projects supporting Tech Transfer / Product Launch.
- Own deliverables throughout project lifecycle, aligning work from a broad set of project stakeholders.
- Manage multi-cross functional team members to meet successful deliverables and outcomes.
- Integrate all project key activities and milestones into a master Operations platform schedule.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in routine leadership briefings and stakeholders’ communications for aspects of assigned initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or related science. Advanced
- degree preferred in science, engineering, or business (MBA).
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry including 3 years Experience and demonstrated strengths within several of the following items:
- of direct experience in Project Management.
- Product commercialization / transfer,
- Development of complex long-range integrated schedules.
- Leading cross functional workgroups.
- Facility startup and commissioning
- Quality experience in clinical or commercial drug substance manufacturing.
- Candidate should have the ability to approach issues from a strategic perspective and stay actionable objectives to effectively drive the project team, advocate client positions
- throughout the life cycle of the project, and make value-based decisions.
- focused on the big picture. This includes the ability to develop and translate strategy into
- Requires solid knowledge of cGMP, PMBOK methodologies, and Project Management
- Position requires excellent leadership skills in all areas of communication, collaboration, must.
- and presentation to all levels of staff and management. Business English fluency is a-
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and exercising positive influence on cross-
- functional team is highly preferred.