HR Manager Europe
The HR Manager is a strategic business partner to the European leadership team and will be responsible for developing the People & Culture strategy that support our business needs.
You will drive initiatives aligned with our Global strategy and will be responsible for ensuring the evolution of our high-performance culture throughout Europe. You will manage and advise on all HR policies and programs including hiring, employee relations, compensation and benefits, organizational development, performance management and leadership development.
The ideal candidate will have experience scaling a HR function within a diverse organization.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Partner with senior management to identify and address the critical needs of the business and develop/execute a long-range HR strategy supporting those needs.
- Develop HR programs and identify key metrics to solve business problems that impact organizational effectiveness (improve productivity, reduce cost, and increase profitability).
- Champion our values and culture; continue Specialized’s ability to attract and retain a high performance, passionate and engaged team.
- Develop HR planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific strategies to fill the gaps.
- Drive a hiring and talent management strategy that integrates succession planning methodology for key roles to the business.
- Partner with Global Total Rewards function to align and standardize comprehensive total rewards for the region.
- Develop and lead programs around employee skills training, development and leadership.
- Evaluate technology solutions to improve HR data management and reporting.
- Partner with Marketing and Global Talent Acquisition function to evolve the employer brand of Specialized Europe.
- Responsible for the HR Administration and payroll cycle
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
An innovative, results-driven senior HR professional with Strategic HR experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a senior management role.
- In depth knowledge of multiple disciplines: employee relations, compensation, benefits, organizational effectiveness, performance management and employment practices.
- Managing an employee base spanning multiple geographic locations within Europe
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an advanced degree a plus.
- “Roll up the sleeves and get it done” mentality
- Bottom-line results orientation
- Creative, “out of the box” thinker
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly focus on priorities
- Strong leadership skills, a natural coach/teacher
- The ability to impact and influence business decisions
- Flexible and adaptable – thrives in rapid-paced and changing business environment
- A strong business partner - comfortable interfacing with all levels of organization
- High integrity
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Creative and innovative
- A quick thinker
- High energy and outgoing
Please abstain from sending us commercial offers.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.