Data Research Support Manager (2nd Tier)
SimilarWeb uses advanced big data and machine learning tools in order to analyze internet traffic and usage patterns. SimilarWeb's reach and scale is unparalleled in the industry and our employees are solving some of the most exciting and hardest problems in the field. Our tools are used by some of the biggest companies in the world to benchmark performance against their competitors, find new ways to increase web traffic, and discover new opportunities to broaden their audience.
The Data Research Support Manager (2nd Tier) is the subject matter expert on SimilarWeb’s core products, providing data support and researching questions about our online traffic estimations. If you love, from one hand, analyzing, mining and doing crazy things with data, but also have a passion for influencing customer experience and for customer satisfaction, then this job is for you.
- Act as escalation point for tier 1 data questions and provide tier 2 data support for internal and external customers.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and machine learning to optimize the Company’s business model and financial forecast. You will analyze, understand and predict revenue, churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
- Join calls as a “SimilarWeb Data Expert” with prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with different teams within the organization on developing and scaling methodologies of tier 2 solutions.
- Monitor data quality and escalate to 3rd tier major data issues.
- Perform Sales and Education presentations and prepare pre sale content including Use cases, Promotion PDFs for Sales.
- Work with Clients to tailor the best answers to their data related questions with our data
Skills & Requirements:
- B.sc/M.sc in quantitative fields such as Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering
- Customer Facing Development experience / Customer Service experience.
- Experience with statistical tools - R, Python, etc.
- Experience with data analysis
- Familiar with SQL.
- Passion for data, internet and the online industry
- Knowledge in probability theory, statistics and machine learning - advantage
- Experience with Java and Big Data – advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal