We're looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as the Channel Order Management Specialist. As a part of this position you will be required to manage internal operations across the quote to cash process for all sales related to our Channel and Partner business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assisting channel sales, channel operations, sales operations, legal and customers as needed in all capacities related to billing, provisioning, collections, and revenue. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team.
- Assist the channel sales team in deal construction and closure.
- Work cross-functionally with all operational teams including sales, channel, and legal to review and ensure no adverse financial or legal implications associated with orders and agreements.
- Coordinate with various teams across the Revenue Operations organization both internationally and domestically as it relates to Order Processing, Collections, Revenue Recognition and Billing-Support.
- Reconcile and resolve inquiries between sales and billings in our various systems.
- Provisioning services for customers purchased through the Channel
- Potentially work directly with our partners as it relates to order questions, onboarding, etc.
- Ability to optimize, build out and scale the Channel Order Process.
- Help with additional projects and tasks related to Finance as they arise.
- BA/BS from a top college or university (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – a plus).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Revenue Operations, Channel Operations or similar
- Prior billing, order management, collections, operations experience is essential
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zuora, and/or Netsuite – a plus
- Familiarity with basic channel models and practices.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, reliable, and organized.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and ability to deal with conflict resolution.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly as well as multi-task.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Box.