We need a fantastic HR Generalist in Belgrade to strengthen the growing global Catena Media HR team. If you are an experienced recruiter, thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment, and can provide high-quality advice and service to the business across all HR functions, we want to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As Catena Media’s HR Generalist for the Belgrade office, you will undertake a variety of tasks. You need to be approachable, trustworthy, professional and with a collaborative and thorough approach to work.
- Manage the recruitment process using company hiring practices and procedures, including candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Ensure compliance with local legal requirements
- Maintain employee related systems
- Provide payroll support and checks
- Administer the local benefit schemes
- Help to monitor the company’s culture through our values to support the attainment of the company’s goals and promote employee engagement
- Provide reporting and data as required to HR Director or management
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- General knowledge of Serbian employment laws and practices
- Experience in recruiting, preferably technical positions
- Excellent communications skills, spoken and written
- Strong command of both Serbian and English languages
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong PC skills
- Good attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business of Human Resources preferred
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.