How we roll
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building an amazing company while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionise the advertising technology space with us!
About the role
AdRoll is seeking a Head of Client Services to lead an extensive part of the APAC business based in Sydney. This is a critical leadership role that will have a huge influence across the office. The role requires the leader to have a strong understanding of the adtech ecosystem as well as the technology that powers it. Reporting to the Managing Director and partnering very closely with the Head of Sales ANZ, you will be responsible for achieving our financial and operations goals while establishing and strengthening key client relationships.
You should have a strategic mind, a collaborative spirit and be commercially focused. You’ll be working with some of the most senior thought-leaders in the online space and surrounded by smart, driven, friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
- Lead a high performing team of over 15 staff in the following areas: Account Management, Product/Market Specialist, Solutions Engineering, and Performance Operations.
- Oversee a fast growing and large managed book of business
- Fuel managed revenue growth, drive product adoption, obsess over increasing advertiser retention and graduation rates
- Ensure consistently hitting key objectives and targets by implementing and monitoring tactical plans to drive revenue and productivity
- Partner with your team to develop strategies to further engage, retain and grow our largest and most valuable advertisers
- Partner closely with the New Business Sales team to onboard new clients and built a close and profitable partnership with these advertisers
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Implement new ideas, organisational structures, retention and upsell programmes to increase sales performance for your team
- Ensure the highest levels of client service to improve relationships and process
- Develop, grow, retain and motivate your existing team while recruiting new members and continually raising the bar for talent
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Influence the strategy for our global business through best in market working processes and providing product updates where you see an opportunity to do so.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership and people management experience in agency and/or marketing, strategy and online advertising
- Hands on experience of running and coaching high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Proven local ANZ AdTech experience with a clear understanding of the overall ecosystem and technologies
- Consistent track record of success driving revenue through the development of relationships with both advertising agencies and direct clients
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Excellent academic pedigree
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Team player who foster great team spirit and maintain the tight-knit unit
- Roll up your sleeves and get things done mentality (All we do is win!)
In exchange, you can expect
- Competitive salary and commission
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous training and career development
- More than regular social events & lots of swag
- Fantastic work hard / have fun environment
- Opportunity to win the coveted Golden Kangaroo
AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 35,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world's largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™ with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness. AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Tokyo, London, Dublin, and Sydney. Learn more at www.adroll.com.
We are continuing to build our world class teams within our Sydney office and looking for smart, ambitious people who want to help us revolutionize the display advertising industry. With a product that customers love, an extremely talented product and engineering team building cutting edge solutions, a generous commission structure and a fun, work hard / play hard culture, this is a unique opportunity to join a special company.
"AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics"