Help us find consumer brands ready to turbo charge their customer service experience. Build successful relationships with brands people love, on a platform that empowers companies to truly serve their customers better and facilitate effective conversations across any channel, from text to tweet.
Gladly is searching for an outbound-focused Sr Manager of Demand Generation to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing as the first marketing hire, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and build demand generation from the ground up. This role is a highly visible, hands-on, and metrics oriented position that requires excellence in both strategy and execution. What You’ll Do
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to develop and implement high-impact, multi-channel marketing strategies to generate demand and grow our customer base
- Create high-performing, repeatable programs which blend traditional and innovative marketing strategies in order to deliver measurable results aligned to a thoughtful demand generation strategy
- Partner and work collaboratively with Sales Development teams to ensure we have the right target audience and the right programs to effectively reach that audience. Proactively get feedback to iterate, repeat, and improve programs
- Develop planning and program strategy briefs to communicate what we are doing, why and when
- Continuously measure and communicate effectiveness of marketing programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
- Execute demand generation programs that may include but are not limited to: Search Marketing, Events and Conferences, Executive Council Meetings, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing programs and more
Our ideal candidate has done something like this before - and done it successfully. Ideally, you are also strategic, creative, organized, resourceful with high integrity. This position offers the opportunity for career growth as our team and company grows.
- 3-5 yrs experience in a demand gen role, ideally in Enterprise and/or Cloud/SaaS products
- Successful history of producing measurable results through strong execution focus
- Able to anticipate issues, quickly and effectively execute changes and strategically plan to achieve results
- Able to drive process and influence cross-functional teams to meet objectives while building strong relationships
- Data and results driven individual who excels in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Hands-on problem solver who takes initiative and focuses on ‘getting stuff done’ (you empty the dishwasher)
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to step up and lead when given the opportunity
Gladly is the customer service platform that revolves around people not tickets. Built for the 21st century consumer, Gladly enables B2C companies to focus on people talking to people throughout a lifetime of naturally productive conversations. Gladly enables companies to converse seamlessly across voice, email, SMS, chat and social media with a modern, simple messaging interface and lets agents get going in minutes - not days. Real-time analytics amplify the voice of the customer and reveal how key topics are trending over time.
With Gladly, agents are empowered, customers feel known and cared for, and companies increase brand loyalty through consistently positive experiences fit for every consumer, from age 18 to 80. Gladly is based in San Francisco and funded by Greylock Partners and NEA. Learn more about the company and our team here