Are you a budding journalist who wants to work for Australia’s most exciting and innovative publication?
Mamamia, Australia's premier women's media company has a fantastic opportunity for an Editorial Assistant to join the team.
Working closely with content producers and editors within the news team, you will have the opportunity to pitch and execute stories you’re passionate about.
About the role
- Loading posts on the website as required by Editorial staff
- Providing training and support to the Editorial Interns and monitoring their work
- Write engaging and shareable content in the Mamamia Tone
- Schedule social media posts for Instagram and Facebook
- Schedule posts on the Mamamia Facebook page where required
- Source videos, photos, memes etc to share across social media properties
- Tertiary qualifications in (Journalism, Media, Communications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media platforms
- Creative and collaborative thinker
- Self motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and manage multiple deadlines
- Exceptional organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
- Passionate about the digital media space
Applications close Friday 25th November, the role may be filled sooner so to avoid disappointment please apply now!