With close to 7 million downloads and 11 podcasts and counting, Mamamia's podcast team is on the lookout for a Senior Podcast Producer to work closely with our Executive Producer and wider team to produce and distribute our suite of successful podcasts.
We are looking for someone with experience editing and producing quality audio content. You will have exceptional research and investigative skills and a flair for coming up with new and fresh ideas.
If you want to join Australia's largest independent women's media network, apply now!
About the role:
- Coordinate and oversee the distribution and production of all MWN podcasts
- Contribute to the growth of the podcast network through ideation, research and promotion of the podcasts
- Work with the commercial team to deliver quality sponsorships and integrated solutions across the podcast network. Oversee campaign implementation.
- Produce and edit podcasts as required
- Source story ideas and concepts, conduct research and reach out to talent to appear in the podcasts
- Write engaging posts to accompany podcast promotion across social platforms and the site
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Communications, Media or a related field
- Minimum 6 years experience as a producer
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects keeping within budget and deadline
- Audio editing experience
- High level researching abilities coupled with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and creative thinker
Applications close Friday 25th November, the role may be filled sooner so to avoid disappointment, apply now!