Mamamia is looking for a budding journalist to join our team as Weekend Producer.
Working Saturday - Wednesday you will work with the Weekend Editor to cover everything women are talking about.
If you are passionate about great writing, smart opinion and have a passion for digital journalism, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Australia's largest women's media network.
About the role
- Loading posts on the website as required by editorial staff
- Providing training and support to the Editorial interns and monitoring their work
- Write engaging and shareable content in the Mamamia Tone
- Scheduling social media posts for Instagram and Facebook
- Provide high level support across the weekend to ensure site is running with optimum content
- Sourcing videos, photos, memes etc to share across social media properties
- Adhoc duties for the wider editorial team
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Media, Communications or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media platforms
- Creative and collaborative thinker
- Self motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and manage multiple deadlines
- Exceptional organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
Applications close: Friday 25th November 2016, the role may be filled sooner so apply now to avoid disappointment!