The Customer Success team at Animoto takes support seriously. We’re knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic humans (not robots!) that respond personally to each and every customer inquiry we receive via email or chat.
If a customer is reaching out to our team it’s likely because they need advice or have run into a roadblock. Our Customer Success Advisors are always ready to jump in and lend a hand troubleshooting, investigating something weird, or sharing advice. We’re also on the lookout for ways we can make each interaction with a customer better than the next.
We need YOU to help us ensure that we’re available to support customer inquiries and video emergencies every day of the week. This is a part-time contract role lasting 1-2 months to help with customer service.
Why Animoto Wants You:
- You take support seriously and treat every interaction as an opportunity to learn from a customer.
- You’re a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes people feel special, even when they’re having a really bad day.
- You’ve had experience working on the front lines in a service industry, and you liked it!
- You’re not afraid of asking for help when you need it and won’t shy away from admitting when you’re out of your comfort zone.
- You are just as confident using your problem-solving skills as you are providing detailed written instructions for solving complicated technical issues.
- You think your way through challenges before you act, and you love helping others solve problems (even if you can’t replicate them yourself).
- You're curious, introspective, and aren’t afraid to crack a joke (or 7) when the time is right.
The Day to Day:
- Provide thoughtful, speedy responses to Animoto customers via email.
- Take ownership of every customer interaction you’re a part of. You’ll have the freedom and autonomy to troubleshoot, offer solutions and workarounds, and support our customers through sticky situations.
- Embody the Animoto Customer Success voice and be responsible for spotting and escalating any trends or patterns that could help us serve customers better in the future.
- Collaborate with our existing Customer Support team. We’re excited to geek out with you about customer support ideas and productivity hacks.
What We’re Looking for:
- 0-2 years of experience working in a customer facing role
- A clear and concise communicator with outstanding written and verbal skills
- Motivated by checking off to-do lists and takes pride in giving empathetic, detail-oriented support to others
- A flexible, creative thinker that is proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing team-based environment
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities independently as needed
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the Tri-State Area
- Experience using Zendesk or another customer service software
Why You'll Want to Work at Animoto:
- Be a part of a thriving team that includes opportunities to collaborate with teams across the organization including, product, design, and engineering.
- You resonate with our company’s mission and value teamwork.
- We have an inclusive and quirky culture here! Ask us about our values: Humbletude, Betterfication, and Oomphosity.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
At Animoto, we help our customers communicate who they are, what they do, and what they love through video. Our users are connected by the desire to use video to share what matters most to them, but come from all walks of life and are passionate about all sorts of different things. We’re proud to help them share these passions.
Similarly, we embrace the differences of our team members and actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. We strive to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. By doing so, we’re building an inclusive culture where we can continue innovating for our customers. We too are united in the belief that our voices are even more powerful when using video to communicate, and we aim to have a workplace that reflects the variety of our users. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.