As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart.com offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Some things to know before you apply:
- We are growing tremendously fast!
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional retail market.
- Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers.
- We work really hard.
- We have a lot of fun!
The Senior Customer Service Officer serves as member of management within the Customer Service Department. As such, the Senior Customer Service Officer is responsible for ensuring that the day to day operations runs smoothly and all established KPIs are met. This role requires a team player with strong leadership skills. Someone who is driven to get the job done, brings a positive attitude, meets company’s KPIs and strives to provide exceptional customer service. Strong people management skills are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides daily leadership to customer service staff to meet customer expectation.
- Acts as the first or second level of escalation for all customer disputes and ensures resolution.
- Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency.
- Acts as the first or second level of resolution for all CS team member queries.
- Monitor CS team members throughout the day to ensure adherence to all established policies and procedures.
- Monitor call volume throughout the day to ensure Service Level KPIs are met.
- Monitors and assigns ZenDesk tickets as needed to ensure response time within KPIs.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports and follows up with both the team member and management to enhance performance and productivity.
- Ensures customer satisfaction daily and leads other CS team members to always remain customer focused.
- Any additional projects as assigned by Director.
- Opportunity to be developed and developed others
Essential Experience Required:
- 2 to 3 years prior experience in Customer Service field, preferably in Call Center type of environment.
- Prior experience in the management of people
- Willingness and ability to work on different shifts as directed
- Experience working in a fast paced, ever changing environment, such as a start-up and transitional operation.
Essential Skills Required:
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Highly self motivated, Multi tasking & Processes oriented
- Project Management capabilities
- Reporting and data analytical skills
- Knowledge of call monitoring systems
- Customer service oriented
- Microsoft office (word, excel, etc)
- Excellent telephone and listening skills
- Knowledge of call center systems preferred
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Planning and organization
- Leadership skills
- People management skills
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/N or GCE O levels