Sales Development Specialist
* Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
* Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
* Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
* Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
* Work with upper level managers and directors to design region specific outbound efforts
* Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
Essential Personal Traits
* Analytical and Strategic Thinking – Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well. Capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results. Gathers and uses data to inform decision making and persuade others.
* Leadership – Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business. Creates an environment where others want to follow. Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics and unswerving integrity.
* Autonomous Productivity – Ability to be highly productive with periodic direct management and with little oversight from senior management.
* Accountability – Sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions (or inactions). Wants to be held accountable for successes and failures. Shares the credit and takes the blame.
* Communication – Able to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly. Is honest, open, and thoughtful in word and in action. Able to present complex messages to multiple levels of an organization with the ability to survey for needs and without the need to rely on large PowerPoint decks. Able to clearly communicate process expectations and value to prospects.
* Connecting – Able to find common ground and gain personal and professional trust.
* Discernment – Ability to correctly read people, political and business situations and develop, adjust and execute an appropriate business strategy.
* Creative Problem Solving – Never gives up. Continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
* Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others and gives coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement in performance. Shares information, addresses conflict professionally and fulfills commitments. Works exceptionally well across functional groups. Recognize that we are a team and take the time to invest in colleagues to make everyone stronger
* 2+ years experience in Lead Generation or Inside Sales at a SAAS company and/or Recruiting/Sourcing experience.
* Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
* Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
* Requires highly motivated individual with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail
* Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
* Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree Required
领英正在寻找最出色的销售精英助力人才解决方案的推广。候选人将通过卓有成效的销售机会和对外的活动帮助推进领英人才解决方案（LinkedIn Talent Solution）业务。理想的候选人需要有出色的销售业绩并且渴望加入这样一个充满活力、快速发展的团队。
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.