Product Compliance Consultant
Product Compliance Consultants address license violation by working effectively with decision makers, sales representatives and license holders. The ideal candidate will be able to autonomously carry out an end to end process spanning from discovery to education and compassionate enforcement.
- Execute a process to materially reduce license sharing in a manner which pays strong attention to upsell opportunities
- Achieve or exceed productivity bench marks including number of cases closed per week
- Serve as the voice of compassion and authority on client communications by phone and email
- Exercise appropriate discretion when difficult conversations occur keeping with LinkedIn culture and values
- Work with in-region team and team leaders to execute customer outreach playbook, while constantly looking for ways to increase efficiency and improve existing processes
- Educate decision makers and local sales reps on the process and reasoning behind our policies
- Establish trust with decision makers to effectively reach a resolution
- Collaborate with Product Compliance team members globally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of work experience dealing directly with customers via phone/email, ideally involving difficult situations
- Achieve or exceed productivity benchmarks including number of cases closed per week
- Strong problem solving, strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Exhibit a working knowledge of LinkedIn
- More than 3 years of work experience dealing directly with customers via phone/email, ideally involving difficult situations
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.