LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
As the next member of our team you will impact the way recruitment is handled at one of the most influential recruiting organizations in the world. We are looking for that passionate talent acquisition professional who knows how to deliver results while inspiring others around them. We measure and evaluate ourselves using Leadership, Leverage, and Results, and the right person for this role will thrive in an environment where these traits are valued, acknowledged, and measured.
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the Global Sales Organization
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join LinkedIn
- Partner with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, and talent advising to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress to continue moving the needle in our hyper-growth environment
- Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “Members First” company value
- Possess and embody our company culture and values, and establish a reputation with the business of high integrity and top performance
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and significant experience with passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- Experience holding leadership roles in a combination of corporate and staffing environments
- Have an understanding of and experience recruiting for Sales roles
- Possess strong ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels within the organization.
- Experience building relationships with cross functional Talent departments (HR, Comp & Ben, Mobility, FP&A)
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- In-house and agency experience
- Have a client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment