Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1200 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.Meet our Sales Team! A dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure. Why join?You will be helping to build the finest enterprise sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there areWhat You’ll Do
- You will be called upon to set up and run your territory, leading a team of reps to achieve and blow through a revenue target of $5 - 8m per annum once established.
- You will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimize their contribution to the region/department.
- You will be active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals and can lead by example every step of the way.
- You will be highly disciplined, comfortable with MEDDPICC/ Force management and use these tools and processes to facilitate your team’s success. You will nurture an environment where your reps are constantly re-qualifying their deals, communicate brilliantly and have a real desire to be the best.
- You will direct the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc.) and evaluate data, plan and enable your team to ensure district/area goals are met and potential problem areas are identified and mitigated.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and nurture a productive partnership with other departments (e.g. solutions consultancy, corporate marketing, etc.).
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You’ve got 7-15 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. We need someone who has managed a team of at least 3 sales reps & territory for no less than 3 years, achieving collective success against regional sales targets.
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You share the same values, & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
You know You're Successful if….
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your team and their clients/prospects. You’re able to manage a fast paced environment for both your team and yourself in and out of the office.
- Your team stays with you so your average tenure is 2-3 years; you are known as a great coach, able to translate a high pressure environment with multiple demands into something inspirational and fun.
- Your colleagues in departments such as solutions consultancy, success and services enjoy working with you and your team.
- You don’t even hear a whisper of unhappy Clients, meaning your team has sold the right thing in the right way.
- Your leaders sing your praises across the 5 floors of our NYC HQ office!
- And of course, you deliver results, are in the running for our Presidents club and are making a stack load of cash.