Sprinklr’s London IT Manager is primarily responsible for working with the rest of the Global IT Team to support our staff needs worldwide as well as provide first class customer service to the people in your region and office.
Our IT Manager will have a deep understanding of how to listen to people, to work well with others, to be a problem solver and the ability to be creative in how you come up with solutions when the situations arise.
Internally this role is referred to as IT Manager
As Sprinklr's next IT rock star your day to day will involve working with multiple stakeholders, completing deadlines and client-perceived urgent/important tasks. In addition, you will also possess the following;
- Provide support in all of the following areas;
- Local support of the Sprinklr London office.
- Global support of all Sprinklr users.
- Tracking & documenting of all support activities using Zendesk.
- Act as subject matter expert supporting primarily MAC OSX, but some Windows 7 and 8, and all common office software and applications such as Microsoft, Adobe and cloud SAAS products.
- Perform laptop setup and inductions for users, hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- General office IT such as conference room, telephone and Printer setups etc.
- Implementation of applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning for users.
- Communicate and document troubleshooting techniques and best practices.
- Perform endpoint management deployment and anti-virus security.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs when necessary.
- Work with IT Management to constantly monitor and improve delivery of IT systems and support.
- Proactively Understand, analyze and research new technical problems when needed.
- Network hardware setup and maintenance.
- Knowledge of a wealth of SAAS systems.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security, best practices and procedures.
- Work with IT team to integrate newly acquired companies along with their technology.
- Provide support and ideas for new office openings / moves.
- Documenting and enforcing new and current policies and procedures.
- Keen desire to learn the sprinklr product and platform.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Five+ years experience within IT.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working with high-level executives
- Experience with end user customer support, possess strong technical knowledge of MAC OSX; Windows 7, 8 and other Microsoft products
- Working knowledge of AD, Exchange, DNS
- Ability to use customer-service oriented techniques to determine and resolve problems, and respond competently with the appropriate sense of urgency to user requests.
- Work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Quick learner, proactive individual with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Wireless infrastructures technologies (Cisco Meraki desirable)
- Google Apps
- Email security / monitoring
- DHCP / DNS / IP routing etc
- Exposure to ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- Cloud Storage such as box; dropbox
- Conferencing / collaboration technologies such as slack; join.me; webex; apple TVs.
- IT Security and Protection
- SAAS systems such as AWS
- Mac management / deployment tools
- Office 365
- Voip technologies
Sprinklr is 1,300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
oday, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of theFortune50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.