Who We Are:
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, were revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonalds, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now were leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office. And were bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there. What You'll Do:
As the Director of Paid Media you will help us drive sales and capitalize on the massive opportunity to help our clients take advantage of Sprinklr’s software platform that combines paid, owned and earned media in one place. Touchpoint, lowers cost of acquisition, and increases revenue obtained per user. What Are Your Responsibilities:
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Work closely with the Sprinklr Enterprise Sales teams in your region to Close new business on Paid media SaaS opportunities from a platform and services perspective
- Be the paid digital media expert that clients and prospects can rely on to guide them to choose Sprinklr as their preferred solution for integrating paid owned and earned media.
- Demo Sprinklr’s paid media solution and communicate clear business value to Clients and Prospects.
- Provide feedback to product org on what we should be building
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals
- Maintain current knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue
- 7 years'+ Business Development/Sales experience and have consistently met or exceeded quota specifically within Digital / Social ad tech or media sales
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Paid Social; specifically, Facebook and Twitter, ideally with a keen understanding of other competitive Platforms
- Self-Starter and a get things done attitude
- Solid presentation, communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Confident and enjoys working to quarterly and yearly revenue targets