Zeta Global is seeking a Technical Solutions Manager with a proven track record in leading high performing teams of database and software developers in delivery of digital technology integrations and applications. These teams are tasked with designing, delivering, and managing complex marketing technology development projects involving both database and interactive technologies. Candidates should have a strong grasp of database architecture, data modeling, Interface development and system integration using real-time web-services. He or she should also have a solid understanding of marketing concepts and can display insight and ability to apply technology to meet client marketing needs. In addition, the candidate should have strong communication (written and oral) skills and be able to collaborate with client and Zeta Global internal teams. Finally, he or she should have a strong and proven operational background managing development projects in waterfall and/or AGILE project management methodologies.
- Leading cross-functional teams and project timelines. Solutions would include many client solutions, small and large projects across our Custom Solutions team. Must be able to lead project teams with minimal or no supervision.
- Documentation and ownership of assigned Client solutions and platform integrations. Experience writing Functional and Technical specifications.
- Participate and/or lead weekly status calls with Clients and Prospects.
- Researching and proposing cost effective technical solutions to address business challenges such as improvement of development, processes and governance standards.
- Providing guidance to client service team on technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs. Proactively identify and address project risks.
- Enforce operational excellence and compliance. Manage the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables. Report weekly status on all projects, and escalate as appropriate.
Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable. Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India.
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Ability to acknowledge marketing and strategic needs to assess and recommend technical requirements
- Proven ability to own and manage complex development projects
- Manages the team to focus on the deliverables, standard operating procedures, enforcing the timeline
- Focused on end-user service and coming up with processes to ensure monitoring of the development process in various stages.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of experience with software implementation from requirement through design, development and user acceptance
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide reasonable task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- SME, thought leader (supports organization’s processes and procedures and can implement a new product or major modifications from start to finish).
- Web-services experience with SOAP and RESTful APIs desired
- 5+ years of experience in relational database design, development and support
- Knowledge with multiple RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of ETL, Business Intelligence and Campaign Management tools and applications (Perl, PL/SQL, Business Objects/Tableau, Unica/SAS/Neolane etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with data integration using Web-services (SOAP, REST)
- 5+ years of digital experience working with email, web, mobile & social channels
- Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
- Demonstrates good judgment, creativity, and ingenuity in proposed technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of marketing concepts will be a plus
- Prefer demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-functional teams composed of 10+ resources
- Ability to multi task and project manage in high productivity environment
- Previous hands on development experience a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline; strong project management and organizational skills.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.