Number crunching data enthusiast.
Are you a wizard with numbers and analyzing data? Do you get a thrill working with Excel and managing data to tell a story? Would people describe you as detail-oriented and organized? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data (balance sheet, income statement…)
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data (month end, closing books…)
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Proven working experience as a Financial analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (Oracle, SAP…)
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.