We’re looking for a team player with great interpersonal skills and a passion for Tumblr to join our Finance and Business Operations team in New York City. The ideal candidate can balance multiple priorities, take ownership of their work, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide analyses of revenue, impressions, fill-rate and CPM to Tumblr Ad Product and Finance Leadership.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Become a subject matter expert in ad-serving rules and demand sources.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
- Manage the forecasting of available inventory, pricing, and CPM across all regions.
- Assist the Finance Director & Ad Products VP with initiatives that enhance the Tumblr product suite and drive incremental revenue.
What we’re looking for:
- BA in Business, Finance, or related field.
- 3–5 years of experience in finance or analytics roles.
- Excellent computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and queries.
- Experience utilizing analytical and critical thinking skills must be demonstrated.
- Good-natured and personable team player with the ability to listen and consider alternative views to help solve complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Desire to work hard, take ownership, and pick up slack as needed.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with advertising data and analytics in a finance capacity.
- Ad-Server knowledge is a plus.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tumblr.